667722黄金城电子游戏:Faculty Positions at School of Business, Soochow University (DSI 2020)
announcer: 殳妮 release time: 2020-11-11 views: 963
Faculty Positions at Business School, Soochow University (China)
Soochow University is a major comprehensive university in Jiangsu, China. The University is located in Suzhou, a historical city with one of China's most vibrant economies. The Business School at Soochow University () is conducting a worldwide recruiting campaign to strengthen our academic faculty. In the last four years, we successfully recruited more than 30 talents worldwide, such as the University of Maryland, Arizona Statement University, North Carolina State University, University of Cincinnati, Queen's University, National University of Singapore, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, City University of Hong Kong, Korea University, Yonsei University, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Lancaster, University of Nottingham, Utrecht University, and Griffith University (Please refer to /szlb/list.htm). Currently, we have several open-rank positions available and thus cordially invite applications in the following areas:
1. Business Analytics, Big Data, and Business Intelligence (e.g., AI in Business);
2. Supply Chain Management and Operations Management (Empirical and Modeling);
3. Management Information Systems;
4. Organizational Behaviors and Theory, Strategy, Entrepreneurship;
Candidates should have a doctorate in a related field. Preference is given to candidates with a solid research background and skills in econometrics, experiment, data ****ytics, or data mining. Strong potential for publishing high-quality research is expected.
The ranks of the positions are open. Candidates with strong established research and teaching records are welcome to apply for senior positions. Fluency in spoken and written English is required for all positions. We also have visiting and honorary positions available for well-established scholars. More information about positions available in the School and the University, please refer to http://rsc.suda.edu.cn/4b/41/c286a412481/page.htm
The School offers a competitive salary, fringe benefits package, and outstanding research support. Start-up research funds, relocation package, and apartment/condo rental allowance are provided. Relevant policies regarding talent recruitment (support, award, and bonus) could be found at http://rsc.suda.edu.cn/1508/list.htm.In particular, the Province, City, and Gusu District provide additional and stackable benefits. The successful applicants will be nominated with priority to the following programs:
1. Jiangsu Province Innovation and Entrepreneurship Program: Successful applicant with a senior position will be awarded RMB 1 million (Natural Sciences and Engineering) or RMB 0.5 million (Arts and Letters, Management, and Economics). The successful applicant with a junior position will be awarded RMB 150,000 (tax-exempted). Please refer to http://std.jiangsu.gov.cn/art/2020/3/18/art_48967_9015648.html
2. Distinguished Professor of Jiangsu Province. Successful applicant will be awarded RMB 120,000 per year (tax-exempted) for three years, and a research fund of RMB 0.5 million (arts and letters, management, and economics) or 1 million (natural sciences and engineering). Please refer to http://jyt.jiangsu.gov.cn/art/2018/12/19/art_58320_7960096.html
3. Talent programs in Suzhou, such as Leading Talents of Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Gusu District, Talent Subsidy, Settlement Project, Award for Outstanding Talent and Golden Rooster Lake Talent Plan. These programs offer various cash awards and housing assistance. Please refer to http://www.rcsz.gov.cn/index.php/index.html
Applicants should submit (1) an application letter, (2) a curriculum vitae, and (3) three referees' contacts (for applying to junior positions, one referee should be advisor/supervisor). Please submit your applications to email@example.com. Please add “DSI Application: ” + your name to the subject line of your application email.
Faculty Positions at Business School, Soochow University (China) .pdf